Remote Access Control (RAC)
RAC 4 / 4XT
Remote Access Controller
A Remote Access Controller (RAC) is a device that operates a special remote access point, such as elevators,
parking entrances or any other door requiring an electric strike or electro-magnetic lock. Magstripe readers (insert
or swipe) and contactless readers (RFID) are available.
• RAC 4: one relay output
• RAC 4XT: one relay output & 8 additional relays
• Additional Features: battery backup, 8 additional relays, remote programming interface, 2 card readers
• Remote access points - elevator, parking entrance, outdoor swimming pool
• Locking devices - electric strike, magnetic lock.
• Certified to the UL294 standard
• Certified to the CSA 22.2 No. 205 standard
• Interfaces with fire panels meeting NFPA 101 fire access alarm standard
• Meets FCC and CE requirements